For Residents

Below you will find information that will be helpful for residents of the 50th Ward


Here you will find forms for residents to fill out regarding city services. They include:

  • Event Permits
    • Block Party Packet
    • Garage Sale
    • Special Event Permit Package
    • Special Event Permit Package Resource Guide
  • Rebates / Reimbursements
    • Refuse Reimbursement Forms
    • Senior Citizen Sewer Charge Refund Application
    • Recycling Certification for Condominium Rebates
  • Petitions
    • Street Speed Hump Petition
    • Alley Speed Hump Petition

GUIDE: Is a Building Permit Required?



Comments are closed.

City Hall

121 N La Salle
Suite 300
Chicago, Illinois 60602


Paid for by:

Friends for Debra Silverstein

Contact Us

Monday: 9a-4:30p; 5p-7p (Call to confirm evening hours)
Tuesday-Thursday: 9a-4:30p
Fridays: 9a-3:30p

2949 W. Devon Chicago IL 60659
Tel: 773-262-1050
Fax: 773-381-2970
Online Form